Information We Collect
In general, the types of personal information we collect include:
- Registration Information: When you register with us, we may collect your name, shipping address, e-mail, phone number and other contact information.
- Order History: When you make purchases with us, we collect and store information about your purchases, such as order date, order amount, items purchased, shipping information, and the like.
- Site Activities: For us to process your order on our site, you must have enabled cookies on your browser. A cookie lets moccatomic.com recognize you the next time you place an order on our website. You may delete our cookie from your internet browser at your discretion, but you will have to receive a new cookie if you want to place another order in the future.
- Other Information: We also collect and store information about any inquiries or communications you submit to us.
How We Protect Your Information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
How We Use Collected Information
In general, we use the information we collect from you, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you e-mails to confirm your order status and shipment, or to otherwise communicate with you about your order
- To communicate with you about your account
- To respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- If you have opted in, to send you marketing information by e-mail, postal mail and/or text message, about our products, services, contests, and promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences, to develop and provide products and services tailored to your interests and to otherwise personalize your experiences on our website
- To better understand how users access and use our website on an aggregate level
- To help us address problems with and improve our website design, products and services
- To analyze trends and statistics and for research purposes
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your information to outside parties, except for third parties who help us administer this website, assist us in delivering our products to our customers or servicing our customers, so long as those parties have agreed to keep your information confidential.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to moccatomic’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain moccatomic offerings or site features.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our site’s features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other Internet sites maintained by third parties and which are governed by separate and independent Privacy Policies. We therefore have no responsibility for the content or activities of these sites.